Customer Account Associate
Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
This position will enhance the return on the total business through delivering exceptional customer service support. The Customer Account Associate will be engaged in establishing and improving the satisfaction of internal and external customers and will work closely with Customers, Sales, Demand Planning, Logistics and QA to achieve this objective. The focus for the Customer Account Coordinator will be to provide complete customer service for all assigned accounts and act as an advocate for both the customer, as well as for Iovate Health Sciences, ensuring orders are handled in an efficient and profitable manner.
- Enter orders accurately into Microsoft D365 and manage the allocation and releasing of orders to the distribution center / co-manufacturer and, if required, coordinating pallet counts with the distribution facility
- Manage OTIF (On-Time In Full) rate by actively monitoring inventory and fulfillment rates and changing or updating orders based on customer / distribution center requests
- Coordinate with 3PL Logistics provider to ensure on time delivery of orders
- Utilize customer account portals, to arrange Ship Dates and book Advance Shipping Notices (ASN’s)
- Provide input into the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team, and participate in the planning, testing and implementation of projects and new/ revised products/ services or processes.
- Monitor service performance, production processes and quality, providing reports to the manager for the purpose of optimizing operational effectiveness.
- Act as a liaison to assist sales staff with delivery dates, quantities, prices, questions and/or issues with customers
- Assist in the investigation of compliance disputes
- Provide reports as required
- Returns (RMA) audit and entry
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Have a minimum of 5 years of proven customer support experience preferably within a consumer-packaged goods (CPG) environment
- Proven experience in a Customer Service Representative
- Have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Be proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Be able to identify areas of improvement and efficiency and make recommendations
- Be familiar with CRM systems and practices; experience with EDI and MS D365 would be an asset.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Post-Secondary Education in related field
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.