Consumer Communication Specialist (Based in NY City, NY)
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Develop strategy and execute strong results-driven brand communications campaigns that will drive consumer engagement and product awareness for all global customers across all owned marketing channels including website content, social media channels, email, direct messages, and review management
- Deliver communications elements of marketing campaigns on time and on brand
- Oversee community management and execute all monitoring and engagement on all Global Social network platforms
- Work closely with Brand Managers, and Digital team as needed to build content and measure its effectiveness and consistency
- Responsible for all community management which entails response and escalation protocols to be responded to within 24 hours on any channel including social media posts and reviews
- Continually focus on all steps of the customer lifecycle to experiment and identify new and alternative ways to engage with customers and prospects via any applicable channel
- Review and ensure current content is present for all partners globally on their sites, including E-com
- Travel as needed to support in market activities such as trade shows and to actively provide live coverage of events via social channels, including video, photos and written content
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing or social media experience preferably at a start-up within a consumer-packaged goods environment
- Experience in using Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, etc. and building of consumer journeys
- Must be ambitious and passionate about cultivating consumer relationships and its value to a marketer
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to work with various internal and external partners
- Strong understanding of consumer engagement in the digital marketing space as a whole
- Experience with executing strategic and tactical plans to build sustainable and engaging communities
- Knowledge of the sports nutrition industry would be an asset as well as international markets
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Iovate Health Sciences USA Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please contact the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview.
No agency calls please.