Business Systems Product Manager (Based in NY City, NY)
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
Our Business Systems Product Manager will be a critical player with the newly launched digital transformation team at Iovate. This role, based in New York City and reporting to the VP, Data Science and Analytics, will own our marketing and reporting stack from a design and product requirements perspective, ensuring that all of our various tools work well together and augment Iovate’s ability to report on and implement performance based marketing campaigns, details on sales and financial performance, and providing us with the ability to add additional features as necessary with a low degree of friction.
- Being the product champion on such systems as Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Optimizely, Shopify, JIRA, Support Desk and other business systems that interact with our customers and consumers.
- Conduct marketing, competitive product and user research.
- Build and maintain prioritized roadmap for multiple products
- Evaluate ROI of buy versus builds and present findings to senior leadership.
- Process, cleanse and verify the integrity of our data and data systems.
- Creating and communicating vision for marketing and business systems products across the organization.
- Guiding products throughout the full software development lifecycle.
- At least four years of experience in product management required
- Experience of direct management and ownership of products in the marketing and consumer sentiment space. Experience with managing database, reporting or analytic products a major plus.
- Demonstrated experience managing mid to long-term product strategy
- Demonstrated authority in managing product with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in championing flexible process.
- Candidates with experience managing marketing product in the CPG space highly desirable.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment with a start up feel. We will roll up our sleeves to accomplish the task at hand.
What We Offer:
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation & 5 sick days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in New York we offer a dynamic, progressive, team-based environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Iovate Health Sciences USA Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please contact the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview.
No agency calls please.