Business Analyst, Commercial Finance
Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
- Support the Operations team through reporting and analysis in product costs
- Monthly and YTD review of product costs of actuals versus budget and forecast, generate product cost savings reports, and provide commentary on significant variances
- Compile Monthly and Quarterly Business Review Report Scorecard for Operations including supporting schedules for product costs and other costing elements upon request
- Assist in the preparation and completion of the annual budget and rolling forecast process in costing area
- Support effective decision making through use of financial information and analysis including Factor Analysis (e.g. Price&Quantity), Trending&Ratio Analysis, Sensitivity Analysis, and basic financial modeling (e.g. ROI)
- Support requests for information and analysis for Finance and other departments
- Assist in control documentation upon instructions
- Ad hoc decisions support and analysis and special projects as required
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of financial/operational analyst experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- CPA/CMA designation or final stages of CPA is an asset
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Ability to work well with management team at all levels, outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Superior IT and system skills in ERP and other database environments including report writing and generation of data
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite with very strong excel skills
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.