BI Data Architect
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our growing Global organization!
- Responsible for all aspects of the design and implementation of Data warehouse ecosystem to meet the business needs
- Hands-on lead technical leader for small team of X++/BI/SQL developers.
- Collaborates with stakeholders in the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes
- Develop BI roadmap and execution through project prioritization, planning and implementation
- Evangelize Self-service BI and visual discovery and move the organization away from Excel based culture
- Work closely with Dynamics 365 for Operations team to understand the business process to ensure data is tracked accurately for better insight
- Provide assistance to other data warehouse team members needing technical expertise or complex solutioning
- Provide on-the-job training
- Strong project management / implementation mindset with good understanding of agile framework. Extensive user of Azure DevOps/VSTS tools to run the full development lifecycle
- Produce high-quality and reusable code – establish & monitor good development and code management process
Industry experience in Consumer Products, CPG, Manufacturing, Retail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Statistics with minimum 10 years of experience in development of complex business intelligence / data warehouse solution
- 10 years of experience in SSAS, SSIS, SQL Server, SSRS technologies and fluent in OLTP, OLAP models
- Ability to bring data from different sources, formats, varied details into a unified format to enable actionable insights
- Commanding experience in reporting & visualization – Power BI, Tableau
- Knowledge of latest market trends – Big Data, Blockchain, AI
- Experience & Interest in Time series analysis, clustering, decision trees, neural networks
- Provide quality oversight through entire project lifecycle
- Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient management skills
- Strong written, verbal communication and strategic presentation, training skills to audiences of varied sizes – Effectively communicate with non-technical staff & with members of interdisciplinary teams
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure Data Platform (SQL DB, Blob, Data Factory, Automation, etc.) an asset.
- Must be highly motivated, able to work well both independently and collaboratively
- Good problem solving and debugging skills
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.