Iovate is a dynamic, leading-edge nutrition company that delivers some of the highest quality, most innovative and effective active nutrition and weight management products in the world. Each of our Brands are committed to biology, science, and their own culture to assist customers in reaching their goals.
Iovate – Commited to a higher standard
As part of the Management Team, you will play a key role in the execution of business strategy and corporate initiatives in your markets. Working in collaboration with the General Manager & the Sales Director of International you will have full responsibility to manage the strategic growth plan and day-to-day operations related to the Territory Sales, including e-Commerce, and work with other support functions Customer Service, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs.
- Lead development of the strategic growth and development plans for the region, including setting annual targets, goals, and objectives for each of the countries and key partners.
- Deliver the annual Net Sales & Margin targets for the region with direct impact on full P&L including profitability.
- Lead monthly reporting and review of business results and key drivers/news including competitor activity, promotions, and customer issues/opportunities.
- Develop and manage the complete account and customer planning process including:
- Marketing & Commerce strategies
- Annual, quarterly, and monthly customer plans and reviews
- Inventory forecasting
- Customer spend/investment
- Alignment and be proactively involved in all facets of the business cycle with all external stakeholders:
- Distributors, Brokers, Royalty partners
- Also direct involvement with our customers in all channels; E-Com, Food, Drug and Mass chains.
- Work proactively across all functional areas, (Operations, Regulatory, Quality, Marketing, IT and Finance to ensure successful implementations for all the regions strategies and achievement of financial metrics.
- Understand departmental needs and business requirements to deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Challenge the status quo and look for innovative ways to continually improve processes
Experience & Skillset:
- Post-Secondary Education in International Business or a related field such as Nutrition or Physiology
- Experience working across multiple markets in SE Asia, South Korea, and Japan
- 7 years of direct selling and/or management experience preferably within either Sports Nutrition or a consumer packaged goods environment
- Experience expanding distribution of brands into existing / new markets
- Knowledge of various customer bases (distributors, brokers and retailers) in e-Commerce, Vitamin Health, Gym, Military, Mass, Food, Drug and/or Convenience areas
- Knowledge of Sports Supplements, Nutritional products, and the Packaged Goods industries
- Experience identifying and building business development opportunities with local partners
- Knowledge of potential local co-manufacturers and supply chain fundamentals
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Leadership and coaching skills; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- HQ (Toronto) or Remote
- In-market (SE Asia, South Korea, Japan) or HQ (Toronto) are preferred.
What We Offer:
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us at www.iovate.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview