Associate Director, Natural Food & Grocery Channel
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual and we are looking for people like you to join our team! As an Account Manager in our Food Drug Mass Channel at Iovate, your role will be to develop a business development plan for each of our USA customers annually, and execute the components/initiatives of this plan in collaboration with the customer.
As part of the Management Team, you will play a key role in the execution of business strategy and corporate initiatives. You will have full responsibility to manage the day to day operations related to the Natural Foods Products Channel and leadership of the team.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and achievement of departmental objectives
- Understand departmental needs and business requirements to deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Manage complete Account Plan and customer planning process including:
- Sales strategies
- Inventory forecasting
- Customer spend/investment
- Deliver account profitability targets, multimillion dollar P&L accountability
- Alignment with external and internal stakeholders:
- Sales Brokers (external)
- Marketing, Operations, Finance
- Lead, coach, and train the team consistent with company policies, guidelines, and standards
- Challenges the status quo and looks for innovative ways to continually improve processes
- Assist in creating Budget and Headcount Budget for the following year and ensuring compliance
- Other role related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in Health or Life Sciences, Business or a related field
- 7 years of direct selling and/or management experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- 5+ years of sales experience in the grocery channel. Experience in the grocery and / or natural grocery channel
- Experience in beverage and functional food is a strong asset
- Knowledge of channel penetration strategies, sales product launches, and business development strategies
- Experience expanding the distribution of brands into existing and new markets
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Leadership and coaching skills; outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.