Analyst, Promotions & Market Data, Amazon
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual to join our growing Global organization!
- Key responsibilities: Promotion optimization, Monitor & measure digital shelf presence and performance
- Properly resource the marketing team to achieve these goals through Strategic Operations
- Have Sales drive customer knowledge, insight and process to profitably drive Iovate business
- Report accurately, thoroughly, quickly, and effectively on assigned customer base using KPIs such as sell-thru, sell-in, customer inventory, forecasting accuracy, revenue and costing planning, revenue and cost budgeting, and performance versus budget
- Develop and create up-to-date, easy to read POS reports that meet the standard set by Directors
- Juxtapose POS against sell-in and inventory, to gauge and accurately report on brand performance by customer
- Work with customer marketing to develop demand planning expectations for new product introductions
- Provide pricing analysis/support – price sheet approvals/submission
- Profitability and Margin Improvement Models – New Products, Product Changes – solid inputs – pricing, forecast, discounts, product cost, freight.
- Provide margin analysis – price, forecast, margin
- Assist with monthly business review reports – supporting analysis, commentaries
- Assist with budget development – brand/category growth rates, pricing, discounts, COGS, Marketing Spend, Brand Contribution, SG&A
- Provide competitive analysis – market performance, media spends, competitor pricing, competitor profiles
- Work with IRI and AC Nielsen to glean statistically significant insight
- Work with Top 100 reports to add quantitative insight to competitive movement
- Work with customer specific reports to add quantitative insight to competitive movement
- Work to develop promotional approval forms and post-promo analysis to determine actual ROI
- Aid in and support regular reports on customer profitability, versus budget performance on sell-in, and on previous year POS
- Develop customer financial scorecards
- Report on ROI of various customer marketing programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in Business, Mathematics, Statistics or related field
- CPA (CMA, CGA) Designation is required
- Minimum 3 years of related experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Must be highly conversant with MS Excel and be able to develop, implement, automate and maintain reports by using complex formulae (v-lookup, sum-if, formula in Pivot-table etc), VBA and Macros
- Demonstrate exceptionally strong analytical performance
- Strong written, communication, selling and presentation skills; sold business analysis skills
- Demonstrate the ability to drive sell-thru of Iovate brands with existing and new customers, and you will enhance our in-store presence with the established customer base
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
- Opportunities for Global career exposure without the need to relocate!
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.