Accounts Receivable Coordinator
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star, Hydroxycut and Purely Inspired family of products and is the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has several career opportunities for passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individuals and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Manage collections and overall aging profile of assigned accounts
- Monitor, investigate and resolve customer deductions and program allowances
- Investigate and resolve billing issues
- Execute all related month end procedures
- Maintain open communication on accounts internally with AR Manager and Sales Reps
- Work closely with the Trade Spend and Customer Service teams to ensure customer deductions and credits are investigated, resolved and cleared in a timely manner
- Keep management informed as to the status of collections efforts and the financial condition of customers
- Monitor customer orders and customer balances to maintain good credit standing
- Support internal audit of customer program performance as required
- Support external audit queries as required
- Other tasks and reporting as required and assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in Accounting related field
- 2 to 5 years of dedicated accounts receivable, collections and deduction processing related experience, preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
- Experience with Wal-Mart accounts and/or Retail Link software considered an asset
- Solid understanding of A/R sub ledger
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite and intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with large ERP and/or CRM systems is an asset (MS Dynamics Great Plains, SAP, etc.)
- Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Good organization skills with the ability to prioritize
What We Offer:
- World class gym, fitness classes and external basketball court
- Community involvement through charitable events
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Group Health & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company RRSP Matching
- Paid vacation & 5 personal days
- Employee Engagement Events
- Subsidized Café
- Product & Swag from our industry leading brands
- Professional career development
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information click here.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Iovate Health Sciences international Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring an inclusive and accessible work environment. We are committed to meeting the needs of all applicants in a timely manner and will do so by meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code. If you require accommodations to fully participate in the recruitment and selection process, please email the Iovate Human Resources team at email@example.com to make an accommodation request. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.
Iovate is committed to maintaining applicant privacy and will not share applicant information outside of the Iovate organization or seek references without expressed permission from the candidate.
We appreciate applicant interest in this position, however, due to the volume of submissions, the Iovate Human Resources team will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No agency calls please.